Thursday, April 10, 2014

Photography and politics

Your pictures are the worst I have ever seen. You should be ashamed of producing such utter garbage. You need to throw that camera away and buy one like mine and let me show you how to take photos properly.
How many times have you heard garbage like that? I hear that quite often. Yet are my photos bad? No - they're not. Both I and anybody I ask love my photos. Do I care any more about statements like that? Heck, no. I think the people that utter such statements are uncouth, uneducated louts that have probably got an inferiority complex because they are using a borrowed camera that they're going to have to give back.

I enjoy taking photos and hope that you do to. I don't have the right to criticize your work and nor does anybody else have the right to criticize yours nor mine.
View the video then get out there and get using your camera. Don't let the dust pile up!

1 comment:

  1. good point. no one has the right to say any thing bad about any photos someone has taken

    ReplyDelete