Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Harassment from Amazon

Over the past few weeks I have been subject to continual phone harassment from Addeco (however it's spelt) robo diallers that have left recorded messages on voicemail. My telephone number is ON the do not call list. This harassment IS a violation of Federal law. Here's one of the calls in Google's voice recognition. Notice that the company seems to be using a call center based in India.

Hello, this is a ring down with that goes back thing Adecco is, screening poor warehouse Associates in the Columbia South Carolina area, it to you later. In this area. Columbia, South Carolina. I was interested in the light industrial warehouse, okay Packer position. Please contact me (631) 844-7967. I am scheduling orientation this week. The number again 631844797 I look forward to your response. Thank you. Hello. This is a ring down with that goes back being Adecco is, screening poor warehouse Associates in the Columbia South Carolina area, it to you later. In this area. Columbia, South Carolina. I was interested in the light industrial warehouse, okay Packer position. Please contact me (631) 844-7967. I am scheduling orientation this week. The number again 631844797 I look forward to your response. Thank you.

I will NEVER buy anything from Amazon given that they want to harass innocent individuals via their recruiter. From what I hear, Amazon cares NOTHING about the health of workers and works them 12 hours a day without breaks and under such appalling conditions that they pass out and die on the job regularly. I further hear that they strip search employees on the way out of work and don't pay them for their time. Amazon seems to be a minimum wage sweatshop and these phone harassment tactics seem to confirm that.

No comments:

Post a Comment