Friday, February 14, 2014

Supernatural photography or ghosts in the house

I just took a series of photos in my guest room, of some garments to post online. In each image there are strange blobs of light that move rapidly. There are no insects in my house. I don't see this in my photos from any other room.
This is just so utterly strange. I know somebody I was once very close to passed away very recently. The scientific side of me says there has to be a scientific explanation. I see no insects at all in my house. This is the first time this has ever happened. I see these blobs moving as I take the photo. I feel no fear - just total curiosity about these things.

One part of me questions whether there is something supernatural about these blobs. The lighting in that room is quite excellent. The room feels colder than the other rooms but not markedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment