Friday, November 8, 2013

Nikon uses foreign labor to answer questions

I had three questions for Nikon about their new DF camera. They could not answer a single one of them. They were:
  • Would the camera work with manual focus lenses (in my case, Nikon AIS lenses)?
  • Would the camera work with a PC socket flash (it has PC sockets on it) that might be high voltage?
  • Are different focussing screens available.
Nikon's answer was...
Thank you for contacting Nikon Customer Support, I'll be happy to assist you.

We cannot provide information on third party products. You will need to contact the manufacturer of the product for information.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns, below I have attached a link with contact information:

Clearly Nikon needs to start employing people that read, write and comprehend English. No wonder the world is slipping down into the economic cesspool.

Judging also from Nikon's enthusiasm for answering my questions, imitation being the sincerest form of flattery, I shall imitate Nikon and show the same lack of enthusiasm for prospective customers by not buying their products. I work in sales and this is possibly the worst sales enquiry response I have had. Mind, I don't find people take email enquiries all that seriously. If people aren't taking them seriously then just don't bother with them. Just take the damn contact form off your website, Nikon.

No comments:

Post a Comment